Yemin Orde Youth Village welcomes visitors throughout the year.
Whether you are traveling to Israel with a group or as an individual, all are invited to visit the Village and meet our youth and staff.
The Village is open year-round and offers visitors a special opportunity to learn, first-hand, how Yemin Orde and its Village Way educational methodology is transforming the lives of Israel’s at-risk youth.
Plan to spend two hours at the Village! Round-trip transportation provided.
- Tour the Village and stay for lunch.
- Meet our staff and youth.
- Commemorate a B’nai Mitzvah or milestone.
- Explore Yemin Orde’s sustainable Eco-Farm.
- Stroll through the Village’s sculpture garden filled with art by Israeli artists.
Explore nearby historic sites and activities in the area, too.
- Cultural and Historical Sites
- Recreational Activities
Take a virtual tour of Yemin Orde Youth Village with staff member, Racheli Yaso. It’s the next best thing to being there!
A visit to Yemin Orde will surely be one of the most memorable experiences of your trip to Israel.
Visit our video library to get an insiders view of the Village and how the Village Way impacts hundreds more at-risk youth in Israel.